Violet Carpenter Bee- Superfine Merino & Tussah Silk- Tour de Fleece, Team Hilltop Cloud Fibre. 50g (DHG)
Introducing this years Tour de Fleece Team Hilltop Cloud fibre. Inspired by the Birds and the Bees of France. A collection of 9 colours, all in the same amazing Superfine Merino & Silk blend, so you can mix and match then with any other fibre from this range.
This year our team fibre also has a charitable component. Qhubeka is an African based charity who provide bikes to people in rural communities. This lets children go to school more easily, people transport their goods to market, and allows healthcare workers to reach vulnerable communities. To provide a bike through the charity costs £160. I'll be donating 50p from every swap bundle. It would be great if we could sponsor a Team Hilltop Cloud bike!
- More than 80,000 bikes have been distributed by Qhubeka since 2005
- A child’s commute time to school is reduced by up to 75% with a bicycle
- A bicycle increases a person’s carrying capacity by five times
- Healthcare workers can visit more than double the amount of patients per day with a bicycle
- Marks improve by an average of 25% for children who ride a bicycle to school
- Schools where children ride bicycles see attendance rates rise by 18% on average
If you want to match my donation, then you can do so here.
The wool comes from non-mulsed sheep, and is dyed in Italy to Okeo-Tex 100 certification.
Including VAT: £4.00 GBP
is on back order